Monday, February 7, 2011

How Sweet it is!

First, Happy Birthday Dad!  I love you!  

Now, I weighed in on Saturday.....good news!  Another 4.4 down and only, well, way too many pounds to count.

I had worked out consistently every day.  I think that really makes a difference.  Racked up lots of activity points that I didn't use and didn't break into any weekly points.

The week started out good, an hour of aerobic activity on Saturday, then Sunday, then today I started getting sick.  Ronnie had the flu last week, and I think he has passed it on to me.  Hopefully, I won't be sick for long, but there is no way I am working out today. 

Hopefully, I will get better really fast and be able to get moving again tomorrow or Wednesday. 

On a side note, I have been craving KFC something fierce.  I am not sure why.  I don't usually eat there but once or twice a year anyway, so I am not sure why it is consuming my thoughts.  I only want the chicken, I don't like cole slaw, and their corn isn't great, so I just want chicken.  Can't decide if I should just go ahead and get a piece or 2 of chicken or if this is a craving that I need to kick.  I am open to any thoughts you might have. 

Here's to hoping you are a loser too!



Alias Mary Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment