Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Connections

I have made a connection.....when I workout I don't crave food as much and the things I crave are healthier choices. 

I only realized this today (after being home for a day and a half sick and unable to do anything).  I have thought more about food today than I have in weeks.  I have stayed on plan and not gone over my points, however, it has consumed me more than usual. 

As I try to change my lifestyle, I realize that being sick really stinks, but I still need to figure out what to do when I am unable to workout.   I will work out tomorrow come hell or high water, if for no other reason than to get my head on straight and change my thought processes. 

I have put myself in God's hands, and I pray a whole lot more during the day than I used to, that He will help me avoid the food and cravings that I have.

As an overweight 50 year old woman who eats too much, smokes too much and works too much, I will get this life figured out so that I can be more successful in everything I do. 

Hoping things are being revealed to you as well.  Until next time.



Alias Mary Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment